como puedo hacer para pagar contado en su oficina?Denunciar
Designed with experienced sailplane pilots in mind, the Radian® Pro comes out of the box with ailerons and functioning flaps that let you take advantage of sailplane mixing functions like reflex, camber and crow. But you don?t have to have a programmable system to fly it. Anyone with a 5-channel sport radio can enjoy basic four-channel control with flaps using the included Y-harness.
Like the original Radian, the Radian Pro also comes equipped with a powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless motor system that can catapult it to altitude in seconds. Its airframe is constructed from the same tough Z-Foam? material and has been reinforced with fiberglass blades in the fuselage and wing to reduce flex. This reinforcement, along with that of the carbon fiber rod in the wing, make it possible for you to achieve a level of soaring precision with the Radian Pro that?s on par with many competition gliders.
Best of all, you can have this Bind-N-Fly® version flying in the time it takes you to charge the included battery pack and bind its Spektrum AR600 receiver to your full-range DSM2 aircraft system (sold separately). To take full advantage of the capabilities of the Radian Pro, a programmable radio system with sailplane mixing functions is recommended
- 5-channel control - throttle, aileron, elevator, rudder and flaps
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- E-flite® Pro 30A brushless ESC installed
- Ready to fly in minutes
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam? construction
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 AR600 receiver installed
- 3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po battery pack included
- 2- to 3-cell DC LiPo balancing charger included
- Requires a full-range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
Wingspan: 78.5in (2000mm)
Overall Length: 45.0 in (1140mm)
Flying Weight: 34.6oz (980g)
Motor Size: 480 Outrunner Brushless Motor 960kV
CG (center of gravity): 2.75 in (70mm) back from the leading edge of the wing at the root
Prop Size: 9.75 x 7.5 Inch Folding Prop
Speed Control: E-Flite 30Amp Pro Switch-Mode Brushless ESC
Needed To Complete:
- A 5+ Channel DSM2 compatible Transmitter
- A programmable 6+ Channel DSM2 Transmitter is required for advanced sailing mixing functions
Preguntas y respuestas
¿Qué quieres saber?
Estos atajos te ayudarán a encontrar lo que buscas.
O pregúntale al vendedor
Por mercado libre es solo Mercado. Somos una tienda indicada en la publicacion. Ahi te podriamos ayudar.Denunciar